IPPBX & MULTIMEDIA PLATFORM
The IG500 is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all levels of businesses at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. The IG500 enables enterprises to unify multiple communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into one commonly managed or accessible network.
100 Con-Session IP-PBX with FXO/FXS Interface
With an advanced hardware platform, dual power supply and software functionalities, the IG500 can support up to 500 registered users and offer effortless setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface. Besides auto-discovery of diverse endpoints and auto-provisioning, the IG500 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
Features and Capabilities
HI-INTEROPERABILITY WITH NETWORK
Support the super NAT network adaptability. In the system deployment, the remote SIP extension registered to IP-PBX need not any NAT traversal setting.
Without NAT traversal setting, this IP-PBX could be compliant with other mainstream SIP endpoints or components with changeable IP addresses, which effectively reduces complexity of configuration.
INTELLIGENT RESOURCE ALLOCATION
Optimize system resource utilization and system efficiency via stochastic algorithm, effectively minimizing hitting over processor resource and improving reliability in any scenarios.
Adapt flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes to protect privacy at maximum level and ensure high-level of security and reliability in most conditions.
Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption; Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall, support PIN code setting to customize dynamic firewall.
leverage autoclip intelligent inbound routing mechanism. With call records server(CDR), this IP-PBX can intelligently match inbound call number with historic called one in autoclip. Moveable extension, call forwarding, DND, Multi-language auto-attendant, LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports up to 500 users, 80 SIP trunk accounts, up to 80 concurrent calls, 50 conference attendees
- Integrated 2 PST N trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone
FXS ports with lifeline capability
- Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
- Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, IGB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash