- 15 concurrent calls, 60 registered users,15-attendee conference
- Integrated 4 PSTN Trunk FXO Ports Plus 2 FXS Ports
- Comprehensive features for unified communications
- High level of security protection(SRTP, TLS & HTTPS)
The IG200 is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all levels of businesses at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. The IG200 enables enterprises to unify multiple communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into one commonly managed or accessible network.
With a advanced hardware platform and software functionalities, the IG200 can support up to 500 registered users and offer effortless setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface. Besides auto-discovery of diverse endpoints and auto-provisioning, the IG200 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
• Supports 60 users(expandable to 120), 15 SIP trunk accounts, up to 15 concurrent calls, 15 conference attendees
• Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability
• Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
• Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
• Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
• Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
• Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
• Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
• Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
• Hi-speed network ports with Integrated NAT router and built-in firewall
• Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
• 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash
Unique Selling Points
• Hi-Interoperability with Network
IG200 has the super NAT network adaptability. In the system deployment, the remote SIP extension registered to the IG200 need not any NAT traversal setting.
• Excellent Compatibility
Without NAT traversal setting, IG200 could be compliant with other mainstream SIP endpoints or components with changeable IP addresses, which effectively reduces complexity of configuration.
• Flexible Resource Allocation
IG200 optimizes system resource utilization and system efficiency via stochastic algorithm, effectively minimizing hitting over processor resource and improving reliability in any scenarios.
• High User-Friendliness
IG200 leverages autoclip intelligent inbound routing mechanism. With call records, IG200 can intelligently match inbound call number with historic called one in autoclip. Moveable extension, call forwarding, DND, etc are available.
• Multiple High-Security Modes
Multiple security mechanisms in IG200 are available, including password, ACL, data filtering, etc. Besides, outbound routing, DISA, conference, voice mail and other applications support PIN code setting to customize dynamic firewall.
• Flexible Surveillance
IG200 adapts flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes to protect privacy at maximum level and ensure high-level of security and reliability in most conditions.
|Analog Telephone FXS Ports||2 ports (both with lifeline capability in case of power outage)|
|PSTN Line FXO Ports||4 ports (UC200)|
|Network Interfaces||Dual (UC200) 10/100 RJ45 ports|
|NAT Router||Yes (UC200)|
|Peripheral Ports||USB, TF|
|LED Indicators||Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, SD|
|Voice-over-Packet Capabilities||LEC with NLP Packetized Voice Protocol Unit, 32~128ms-tail-length carrier grade Line Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer|
|Voice and Fax Codecs||G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, GSM, AAL2-G.726-32; T.38|
|Video Codecs||H.264, H.263, H263+|
|Signaling & Control|
|DTMF Methods||In Audio, RFC2833, and SIP INFO|
|Provisioning Protocol & Plug-and-Play||TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, auto-discovery & auto-provisioning of various IP endpoints with no Configuration|
|Network Protocols||TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP
(RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS, LADP
|Disconnect Methods||Call Progress Tone, Polarity Reversal, Hook Flash Timing, Loop Current Disconnect, Busy Tone|
|Media Encryption||SRTP, TLS, HTTPS, TELNET with Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks|
|Universal Power Supply||Output: 12VDC, 2A; Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz|
|Dimensions||UC200: 186mm L x 108mm W x 30mm H|
|Weight||UC200: Unit weight 0.83kg, Package weight 1.1kg|
|Environmental||Operating: 32 ~ 113ºF / 0 ~ 45ºC, 8 ~ 90% (non-condensing); Storage: -4 ~ 185ºF / -20 ~ 85ºC|
|Mounting||Wall mount & Desktop & Rack mount|
|Multi-Language Support||English/Chinese/Traditional Chinese for Web UI; Customizable IVR/voice prompts for English, Chinese, British English;
Customizable language pack to support any other languages
|Caller ID||Bellcore/Telcordia, ETSI-FSK, ETSI-DTMF|
|Polarity Reversal/Wink||Yes, with enable/disable option upon call establishment and termination|
|Call Center||Multiple configurable call queues, automatic call distribution (ACD) based on agent skills/availability/ busy level, in-queue announcement|
|Customizable Auto Attendant||Unlimited layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response)|
|Maximum Call Capacity||Up to 50 even in SRTP encrypted|
|Conference Bridges||Up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants|
|Call Features||Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.|
Feature Products :