- 60 concurrent calls, 400 registered users,50-attendee conference.
- Dual Power Supply to Protect Your System.
- Comprehensive features for unified communications.
- High level of security protection(SRTP, TLS & HTTPS).
The IG500 is an IP PBX appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade unified communications and security protection to all levels of businesses at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees. The IG500 enables enterprises to unify multiple communication technologies, such as comprehensive voice, fax, calling, conferencing, video/audio surveillance, data tools, security surveillance, mobility, and facility access management into one commonly managed or accessible network.
With an advanced hardware platform, dual power supply and software functionalities, the IG500 can support up to 500 registered users and offer effortless setup and deployment via the web-browser user interface. Besides auto-discovery of diverse endpoints and auto-provisioning, the IG500 series offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more.
- Supports up to 500 users, 80 SIP trunk accounts, up to 80 concurrent calls, 50 conference attendees
- Integrated 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability
- Supports up to a limitless-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Zero configuration provisioning of Mainstream SIP endpoints
- Highest level of security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- 1.5GHz ARM Quad-core processor, 1GB DDR RAM, 8GB EMMC Flash
Unique Selling Points
- Hi-Interoperability with Network
IG500 has the super NAT network adaptability. In the system deployment, the remote SIP extension registered to the IG500 need not any NAT traversal setting.
- Excellent Compatibility
Without NAT traversal setting, IG500 could be compliant with other mainstream SIP endpoints or components with changeable IP addresses, which effectively reduces complexity of configuration.
- Intelligent Resource Allocation
IG500 optimizes system resource utilization and system efficiency via stochastic algorithm, effectively minimizing hitting over processor resource and improving reliability in any scenarios.
- High User-Friendliness
IG500 leverages autoclip intelligent inbound routing mechanism. With call records, IG500 can intelligently match inbound call number with historic called one in autoclip. Moveable extension, call forwarding, DND, etc are available.
- Multiple High-Security Modes
Multiple security mechanisms in IG500 are available, including password, ACL, data filtering, etc. Besides, outbound routing, DISA, conference, voice mail and other applications support PIN code setting to customize dynamic firewall.
- Flexible Surveillance
IG500 adapts flexible multiple-layer monitoring modes to protect privacy at maximum level and ensure high-level of security and reliability in most conditions.
Analog Telephone FXS Ports 2 ports (both with lifeline capability in case of power outage)
PSTN Line FXO Ports 2 ports (UC500)
Network Interfaces Dual (UC500) 10/100 RJ45 ports
NAT Router Yes (UC500)
Peripheral Ports USB, TF
LED Indicators Power/Ready, Network, PSTN Line, USB, TF
Reset Switch Yes
Voice-over-Packet Capabilities LEC with NLP Packetized Voice Protocol Unit, 32~128ms-tail-length carrier grade Line Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer
Voice and Fax Codecs G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726, G.729A/B, GSM, AAL2-G.726-32; T.38
Video Codecs H.264, H.263, H263+
QoS Multiple Layers
Signaling & Control
DTMF Methods In Audio, RFC2833, and SIP INFO
Provisioning Protocol & Plug-and-Play TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, auto-discovery & auto-provisioning of various IP endpoints with no configuration
Network Protocols TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SSH, HTTP/HTTPS, PPPoE, SIP(RFC3261), STUN, SRTP, TLS, LADP
Disconnect Methods Call Progress Tone, Polarity Reversal, Hook Flash Timing, Loop Current Disconnect, Busy Tone
Media Encryption SRTP, TLS, HTTPS, TELNET with Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks
Dual Power Supply Output: 12VDC, 2A; Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz
Dimensions IG200: 186mm L x 108mm W x 30mm H
Weight IG200: Unit weight 0.83kg, Package weight 1.1kg
Environmental Operating: 32 ~ 113ºF / 0 ~ 45ºC, 8 ~ 90% (non-condensing); Storage: -4 ~ 185ºF / -20 ~ 85ºC
Multi-Language Support English/Chinese/Traditional Chinese for Web UI; Customizable IVR/voice prompts for English, Chinese, British English;
Customizable language pack to support any other languages
Caller ID Bellcore/Telcordia, ETSI-FSK, ETSI-DTMF
Polarity Reversal/Wink Yes, with enable/disable option upon call establishment and termination
Call Center Multiple configurable call queues, automatic call distribution (ACD) based on agent skills/availability/busy level, in-queue announcement
Customizable Auto Attendant Unlimited layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Maximum Call Capacity Up to 50 even in SRTP encrypted
Conference Bridges Up to 25 simultaneous PSTN or IP participants
Call Features Call park, call forward, call transfer, DND, ring/hunt group, paging/intercom etc.
Feature Products :